If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Monday, February 25, 2013

A quick hello!

Hello there friends!  I hope you have been enjoying what is left of the winter...I am all the way out here in warm & sunny California, and even I am ready for it to stop being 50 degrees, so I can only imagine how you east coasters & midwesterners are feeling!

I wanted to drop by and say hi, and to also let you know that I haven't forgotten about you!  We'll be back again soon with full-time party inspiration ~ just busy plugging away for a party photography and video shoot this coming weekend that Juneberry Lane is doing for PBS Parents!

You know what that means?  Video tutorials are coming soon...how much fun is that?  I have so much to share with you and I can't wait for our big debut!!  In the meantime, I will be heading over here when I can and keeping you ready & inspired for all of your coming events!!  See you soon:) Photobucket

2 comments: