If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Hoop it Up!!

I would simply feel so disappointed with myself if I didn't keep you up on the wedding trends that are sweeping the nation.  With all of our artistic brides out there DIYing it all over creation to create the wedding of their dreams, it can't come as a surprise that little elements of crafty goodness would pop up on the radar along the way, and these lovely embroidery hoops are no exception!

I know, I know what you are thinking . . . an embroidery hoop done the wrong way could look exactly like you let your sweet little grandma do the decorating for the big day.  But just take a look; with the right fabric and placement, these little tools of the trade could provide just the sort of whimsical element you have been searching for . . .


A first impression is everything!


Dessert Table delight . . .


Hanging little lovelies give your guests the perfect conversation starter . . .


Vintage lace never looked so good . . .


Now you could never guess that I adored this color combination, right?



Already had your wedding and crying in your afternoon tea because you just discovered you LOVE embroidery hoops?  No worries!  Check out these other fabulous ways to get your hoop on . . .

Visual stimulation for that darling little baby in your life . .


Or supplies in your office could be transformed into a piece of art . . .



Clever, clever, clever and just so pretty too!  Hope your week is going phenomenally . . . you are over halfway through it . . . HOORAY!! Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love these ideas for embroidery hoops! Thank you for sharing.

    I'm happy to have discovered your blog :)
    I took the liberty to link this post on my blog - which is fairly new - hope this is ok with you - otherwise let me know
    www.francemars.com/blog

    Merci !
    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete